How to get long and silky hair? Easy tips and totkay for long healthy hair. Tips to make your hair more soften and long. All ingredients are easily available from market. Following are some effective remedies for hair growth.
- Drink at least 10 glasses of water per day.
- A proper diet is essential to your hair. This means that you need to have adequate amounts of proteins, carbohydrates, vitamins, and minerals to have healthy hair.
- Avoid bleaching your hair
- Brush it carefully. If you have wavy or curly hair, you should use a wide tooth comb if your hair is still wet, since brushes can disrupt curl pattern and cause friz, while breaking hair at the same time.
- Apple cider vinegar along with sage tea will boost hair growth if you rinse your hair with this combination
- Prepare the liquid from the seeds and massage into your scalp. Leave the liquid in your hair for about 2 hours and then wash it out.
- Use a conditioner after shampoo
- Aloe Vera gel is very effective for hair growth. Since aloe Vera was not proven to have any bad effects, you can rub the gel directly onto your scalp. The gel should be left on the head for about an hour after which you should rinse it with warm water. Undoubtedly, this will yield stunning results.
- Avoid unnecessary handling of hair and too much combing or brushing.
- Minimize use of blowers and straighteners
- Do not comb in wet hair, it would cause breakage of hair. Always comb before you wash them.
- Protecting your hair from an excessive exposure to sunlight and don’t use salt water and chlorine. When exposed to these, deep conditioning of hair is needed.
Long Hair Tips in Urdu: