“An apple a day keeps the doctor away”
All fruits and vegetables are beneficial for health but apple and lemon have their own special multiple benefits. Here are some of them.
- The apple peel water is an excellent remedy for the inflamed eyes as an eye wash.
- Apple is an excellent source of flavonoid and polyphenols which are powerful antioxidant.
- Apple is also recommended for poor complexion. Studies also indicate that eating apples daily will reduce skin diseases.
- Apple contains a large amount of minerals and vitamins that can strengthen the blood.
- Delicious and crunchy apple is one of the popular fruit that contain an impressive list of essential nutrients, which are required for normal growth and development and overall nutritional well-being.
- Apple cider vinegar when used as beverage can help to prevent the formation of kidney stone.
- Apples are known to remove weakness and add vigour and vitality of weak people.
- Eating an apple daily can lower cholesterol and reduce skin diseases.
- Lemon is known to prevent and control diabetes.
- Lemon lowers blood pressure and increases the levels of HDL (good cholesterol).
- Lemon can help relieve many digestion problems when mixed with hot water. These include nausea, heartburn and parasites.
- Lemon juice is said to give a glow to the skin.
- Lemon is an excellent fruit that aids in fighting problems related to throat infections, sore throat and tonsillitis as it has an antibacterial property.
- The skin of lemon dried under the sun and then ground to make powder can be applied to the hair for a few minutes before bath which relieves head ache and cools the body.
- Lemon water can treat a person who is suffering from cold, flu or fever. It helps to break fever by increasing perspiration.
- Applying lemon juice to acne dries the existing ones and prevents from getting more.
- For toothache, apply fresh lemon juice on the painful area.
- Lemon juice is an excellent treatment for dandruff and greasy hair.
- Lemon juice when applied to hair after rinsing it , will give shine and volume to your hair.
- Lemon applied over the face removes wrinkles and keeps you young.