Beauty Tips :
Beauty tips for skin care, acne and pimples
Acne is a broad term covering blemishes, pimples, blackheads, and whiteheads. There are various remedies for acne and pimples treatment, but for quick response you need to follow the following remedies. Your skin is unique and different from everyone else's and therefore you should remember that what works for someone else might not work for you. So first know about your skin and then use remedies suitable to your skin type.
- Cleaning the skin is an essential part of curing pimples and the cleaning needs special care when you need to cure pimples overnight. If you wash your face with a soap enriched with aloe vera it can help you immensely.
- Lemon juice is known to be an effective remedy to get rid of pimples quickly. Apply lemon juice directly over the pimple and let it dry. Wash off after it dries. Do this at least thrice a day. If you have a sensitive skin you can add a few drops of rose water to the lemon juice and apply it over the pimple with a cotton ball.
- Increase the consumption of natural foods such as green leafy vegetables, fruits and other vegetables which contain very abundant amounts of fiber and vitamins and very low on fatty acids.
- Garlic is known to be effective in curing pimples and skin infections. Crush a few cloves of garlic and apply it over the pimple. Wash off with cold water after it dries thoroughly. This remedy will definitely help you get fast results.
- Turmeric is a great healer and can be used in combination with coriander juice to treat acne vulgaris. Apply the mixture every night on your face and see the difference.
- One of the common answer for how to get rid of pimples overnight, is use of egg white. Egg white will dry up the pimples and reduce swelling of pimples. You can apply egg white over the pimple, leave it for half an hour and see the results. Doing this 2-3 times a day and before going to bed will help you get rid of the pimple overnight. You can continue its use to completely cure the pimple.
- Avoid touching your face frequently. It is a bit difficult but very necessary because your fingers transmit dirt and oil, which only causes the acne’s to multiply and persist for a longer time.
- Toothpaste is known to cure pimples overnight, though it might or might not show so fast results in your case, but why not try! You must apply toothpaste before going to bed on the affected area. Wash it off next morning to see the results. Remember not to use a gel type tooth paste.
- Next >>