Beauty and white teeth is key of beauty, without white teeth you can not obtain pefect beauty. Read also teeth whitening tips.
- Clove has been used to reduce tooth pain since ancient times. Place a few cloves or use clove oil on the painful location to reduce soreness.
- The juice of wheat grass acts as an excellent mouthwash for tooth decay and cures toothaches. Wheat grass can be chewed with beneficial results. It draws out toxins from the gums and thus checks bacterial growth.
- A hot tea bag pressed to the tooth will provide almost instant relief.
- Squeezing cotton wool soaked in brandy against the affected tooth helps numb the pain or try taking a swig of whiskey and holding it over the painful tooth.
- Slice a cucumber and hold a piece against the painful tooth to get a soothing effect.
- Lime, as a rich source of vitamin C, is useful in maintaining the health of the teeth and other bones of the body. It prevents decay and loosening of the teeth, dental caries, toothache, and bleeding of the gums.
- Paste of the bark of bay berry mixed with vinegar applied on the affected area will alleviate the pain and strengthen the gums.
- If your gums develop abscess, hold some oats there to bring out the pus. This will reduce the pain.